Tuesday 24 February 2015

An Idea

I promised myself to start blogging more this year, and so far I am doing rather poorly on that front. But, it's never too late to change, right?

I have finally reached a decision. 

My major problem was that I felt like I had absolutely nothing to blog about, at least most days... Now this problem should be solved, because I have come up with an amazing way to both challenge and inspire myself to write more. What I'll do is I'll use a random word generator and then blog about whatever word I'm given. 

Seeing as the topics can be very varied I imagine some blog post will remain relatively short or just come out plain weird... But, hey, it could turn out to be really interesting, too. 

I aiming for about one post per week as a minimum, and I guess we'll see how it goes from now on. 

Wish me luck :) 


1 comment: